Sky Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting new service working with young people with Mental Health in Chester. This new residential home which is govern by Ofsted and CQC is due to open very soon. Their will be plenty of opportunities to progress in this exciting company.
- £8.91 - £9.45 per hour
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a new home opening
- Work for a exciting company with a great reputation
- Opportunity to progress.
If you have at least 1 year experience working in a residential setting with young people with either Mental Health, EBD or challenging behaviours then we would be keen to hear from you.
- Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Driving licence desirable
- Passionate to help others
- Previous experience working with children and young people
- Willing to be DBS checked
- Good Knowledge of Ofsted and CQC
- References to back up ability
If you are interested to hear more about this role click apply and send on your CV and one our consultants will be in touch.